this weekend is free... finally, we dont have to hang out with friends or family... yeah!!! haha...
so i suggested to watch movies ALL DAY LONG~ let's do an Oscar Winner Movie Weekend :)
we watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Slumdog Millionaire and Revolutionary Road, after i watch those movies... i have a lot of feelings want to express...
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button made by the same director of Se7en and Fight Club... this is a very touching love story and no doubt about the art direction and special effects, they are absolutely amazing... after i watch this movie, i felt...
- physical abnormality is not a problem when u have love and caring person surrounding you
- it's amazing when a friendship could turn into an unforgettable eternity love relationship
- a person with an unusual life can still live his life the fullest
- everything you did in this moment will determine the rest of your life...
- most of all....Brad Pitt was HOT!!! omg... haha
Slumdog Millionaire, i didn't have any intention to watch it, until i found out it's the same director of Trainspotting plus it won 8 Oscars~! very impressive... Trainspotting was one of my all time favourite... i still have the soundtrack vol.1 and 2!! best music ever, the greatest Britpop collection :) i still remember the slogan of Trainspotting: "Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a starter home. Choose dental insurance, leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose your future. But why would anyone want to do a thing like that?"
- our lives are writen? really?
- some tough times and sad memories might cause all the pain and tears in ur life, but on the other hand, they can also be the hints to make your wish come true and live the happiest life after all!
Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, no more Titanic love story this time... it's a story about an ordinary married couple wanna break through from the ordinary life...
picture from: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1517392896/tt0959337
- it's a reflection to most married couples nowadays...
- communication is important, especially to love relationship
- their acting was good... like the fighting scenes
sunday, badminton time~ it was fun... i did burn a lot of calories~!!!! now i m extremely tired... omg :P