Thursday, January 29, 2009
received another mail from MINI COOPER yesterday... there are two issue of mini international magazine!!
i haven't read those b4 and as i was flipping through, i realized it's not only an advertising material from mini cooper, it's a magazine which talks about traveling, introducing different culture in other countries/cities, such as: art and design, living style, music and most of all... A LOT OF NICE PHOTOGRAPHY!
so the two issues i got are #29 San Francisco and #30 The Ruhr Metropolis in Germany... very interesting and btw, they also included a CD which let the reader to enjoy the music from that city! very nice...
i m thinking should i order back a copy of #20, cos that issue is HONG KONG!!!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
i love Chinese New Year, one of the main reason is i LOVE 年糕!!
it's very chewy and sweet!!
but i guess i had too much 年糕 these days... my stomach doesn't feel well...
i think i better stop eating...
歲歲平安, 一帆風順, 褔星高照, 大吉大利, 時來運轉, 學業進步, 龍馬精神,
身體健康, 生活美滿, 生意興隆, 招財進寶, 財源廣進, 笑口常開,
萬事大吉, 一團和氣, 新年進步, 萬事勝意, 如意吉祥,
心想事成, 年年有餘, 恭喜恭喜!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
|You Are Copper|
You live a very balanced life. You always take time for love and art.
You are both a powerful and generous person. You always have time to give back.
People find you to be incredibly ethical and loyal.
just "mo liu" at work, and found this little quiz in some ppl's blog... hehe... i am COPPER, what metal are you?
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
stuck in traffic after work... it's -22℃ outside...
even though mini is a small car... but i found it needs almost 20 mins to warm up...
omg!! i can't take this anymore!!!!! I HATE FREEZING COLD WEATHER!!!!
i wish i've got the heated seat option.... wuwuuwuuw...
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
here are the pictures of the scarfs~~~~
pictures from: Little Factory
this Laser-Cut Scarf made with 100% Microfiber Suede, it has 3 different cuts - upper and lower case alphabet, also numbers!
Monday, January 12, 2009
宮崎駿崖の上のポニョthis song stuck in my head... "波兒波兒波兒波兒波兒波..."
i m a huge fan of 宮崎駿, me and my brother grow up with his animations... as i remember, we watched: <天空之城> , <龍貓> , <歲月的童話> , <魔女宅急便> , <再見螢火蟲> , <千與千尋> , <哈爾移動城堡>
this year, another 宮崎駿 animate movie came out, it's called <崖上的波兒>! i wish i m in HK, so i can watch it in the theater! i can only wait for it's DVD to release...
Saturday, January 10, 2009
after work, a good fd treated me and hun for a dinner... haha...
it was a wonderful meal and we had great chat...
there's just too many things are more important than an expried relationship... if that person is belongs to you, u dont have to put special effort to make him/her to stay... if that person is not the one, no matter how hard you force him/her to stay, s/he would also slip away....
we will help u through this hard time and i m sure "you can do better than that"!!!
let's start a brand new year with a positive mind!!!
Friday, January 9, 2009
these are the things come up in my mind at this moment...
1) improve my Mah jong attitude (牌品): after few years of practice, i still found myself having bad 牌品... how can i control myself from complaining, yelling at ppl and black face when i m losing?! i really need to figure that out...
2) apply for a part-time course: i wanna learn something, maybe photography or interior design or painting/drawing (hehe... i tried to study interior design few years ago, but i failed to complete the part time course... plus i wasted $1000 something....) i hope i can apply for some part time course during summer 2009
3) get some good quality clothings: dont waste money on "hi-bye" clothes (which means... doesnt last long... wear 1 or 2 times and dont even remember i bought it and one day found it at the bottom of my drawer)
4) let my hair grow longer: cos i wanna try to get them perm
5) try to call my grandma every nite: ummmm.... she said it's better than giving her a big present
6) organize my receipts and bills: keep track of my expenses... be organize...
7) wash my mini cooper: every 2 months (gas station carwash during winter time, hand wash it during summer)
8) keep excising: going to yoga class every weekend and play badminton with hun and fds!
9) learn how to cook: i need to get a little note book for the recipes from hun's mom... hehe
10) plan for a trip: hopefully i can do that with hun and fds...
that's all for now... i may add more later on.... hehe
Sunday, January 4, 2009
for the past Christmas and new year holidays... i realized i had SO MUCH Japanese/korean food...
1st round: Company X'mas Dinner @ Koganie Japanese Restaurant - 12/10/2008
my boss is not Asian but surprisingly he LOVES japanese food... haha
fried green tea ice cream for dessert (the shell was TOO thick...)
2nd round: X'mas Dinner with my Parents @ Kiyomizu Japanese Restaurant - 12/25/2008
3rd round: Family pre new year dinner @ Gal Sushi - 12/30/2008
so full........ wat a weight gaining holiday... omg