this year, we had two surprise bday party~ the first party, i got hun a chestnut cake which looks ugly and taste....ummmm... not good at all... i will never go back to that bakery again... so for this surprise party #2, i decided to make a bday cake by myself...
OK!! Strawberry cheese cake, i made one for him b4, that one doesn't taste as good... this is wat i made 2 years ago.... hehe
and these year, i find another recipe and i modify it a bit, hopefully it will turn out better
Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake
400g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Punnet strawberries
1) use an electric mixer to blend the soften cream cheese and sugar together
2) Pour in 2 cups of cool whip, mix them well
3) add gelatine and keep blendiing
4) put the punnet strawberries into the mixture and stir
5) spoon into the graham pie crust
6) put it into the fridge for 3 hours or until set.
7) decorate with strawberries slices and glaze it with the galentine
8) put it back to the fridge for 15 mins and it's ready to serve!
Hun, i hope u enjoy all the surprises that me and our fds created especially for your birthday la!!