Friday, October 17, 2008

回憶古董

my grandma was cleaning up her home the other day, she found me an old caption maker, it's belongs to my grandpa~! it should be 20 something years ago... grandpa used to let me play with it, i didn't know how to spell any words at that time, cos i was only 4 or 5 years old... haha so i just embossed some meaningless words on the strip.... it was fun... :D

as i remember, my grandpa used that Dymo caption marker to make caption borders for his stamps albums... he likes to collect stamps, he loves to look and organize them everyday... he gave one or two stamp albums to me b4, but i forget where i put them or i throw them away by accident when my family moved to Toronto.... :( i m so regret that i didn't take good care of those albums... i wish i can have them back, cos i will treasure them... but too bad, i lost them forever :( i feel so sorry...

now i got my grandpa's caption maker, i will keep it and take good care of it...



this caption maker brought me back a lot of memories with my grandpa...





grandpa, i know how to spell now, so i just made a proper caption border for you.... i wish you can see it from heaven.....

No comments:

Post a Comment