Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Movies

the past weekend, i also watched 3 movies: Sex and the City, Juno and P.S. I Love You...

Sex and the City: i m a big fan of this series, i was so excited about their movie but unfortunately, i couldn't find anyone that would like to watch with me. one of my best fd Karen, she is a big fan like me but she's in HK.... so...

then, on my birthday, as i was in georgian bay, hun decided to bring me to a theater near our hotel, and watched this movie with me.... i really enjoy it and i m so glad that he willing to watch it with me while he was the only male in the theater :D hahahha....



after all these years, Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha had all achieved something in their life.... career, relationship, marriage and kids..... and watching that movie making me feel like i was growing up with them, even though i still haven't reach 30s, but they kind of show me how should women live and enjoy their life (happily)... haha it's amazing... will there be Sex and the City 2 in the future?? btw, i was shocked that Samantha was turning 50s at the end of the movie.... holy

After we back to toronto, we had one day to rest b4 go back to work, hun and i rent two movies to watch that day, they are Juno and P.S. i Love you



Juno: i wanna watch that movie for a long time, until the dvd released... i finally get a chance to watch it, however, it didn't turn out to be as good as i thought, i like the movie's art direction cos it's very old school and i love it, but the story just make me feel like they turned a teenager's problem into a small and minor matter.... ummmm... i dont like the way to handle this... so, anyways, i think it's a good thing that i didn't watch it in theater :)

P.S. I Love You: i love this movie, after watching that, i felt warm and sweet even though i cried and cried.... haha a husband knew he will die soon and he set up a process for his wife to recover from the pain b4 he left..... how sweet is that!!! and also, the girl's families and fds just be there to help the process to be complete... i know the story is from a novel, i m sure if i read the book, everything will be more detail and touching... maybe i should buy that book and read it again some day :)

that's the movies i enjoy during my birthday weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment