Sunday, April 13, 2008

frame

this weekend, i planned to go shop for a curtain for my window, cos i really can't stand the light keep waking me up during weekends... so i decided to go to ikea...


personally i really love to go to ikea, however my bf hates it! but this weekend, he's the one who suggest to go ikea cos he knows i need a curtain... :) unfortunately, i didn't got my hands full as the slogan said... we didn't get any curtain cos i couldn't find any i like and hun said, maybe we should buy some fabric i like and we can make one together... that might be a good idea.. but when can i get this curtain finished?! at the end, i got myself some picture frames instead...

i like to take pictures and put into frames, cos it's one of the best way to keep happy memories... as the technology grow so fast, ppl come up with an idea of digital picture frame, and honestly i hate that idea so much... i think that's just a slide show gadget ...

i enjoy having the photos on my hands and put them into a frame or an album more than clicking some buttons and transfer all that into one plastic slide show device... i just couldn't get any warm feelings from that...

back home, i put one of my favorite picture into the frame, it's me and my beloved grandpa... he passed way almost 11 years ago and i still miss him so much... i m sure that picture still have our finger prints on it... haha.... see.... that's something digital frame can't keep :D

No comments:

Post a Comment